Vice President – Construction
As Vice President of Construction, Mr. Grimes is responsible for overseeing the construction phase of Blue Sky projects. He provides design input, conducts plan reviews, oversees budgets, makes regular site visits, and develops architect/contractor relations. He works diligently to ensure success of the construction process.
Mr. Grimes brings 25 years of experience in construction, architecture & project management. Throughout much of his career, he has worked in the multi-family and affordable housing sector. He has experience in both building construction & architectural design, giving him a unique understanding of building processes and best-practice detailing.
He has overseen construction of projects of up to $23 million and uses his expertise to maintain a very high standard of quality.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Kansas
- National NCARB Certification
- Registered Architect in Missouri
- LEED Accredited Design Professional – U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Construction Document Technologist (CDT) – The Construction Specification Institute